dbWatch allows you to collect and monitor the license information of your Oracle instances.
You will be able to check the various options and features installed within your instance that has an added cost. This feature is useful to avoid Oracle’s unexpected fees for features used within your instance.
- Let’s start by choosing Configure Monitoring
- In this window > Choose the Oracle instance > under the folder Oracle License Collector > Tick Oracle License Information Collector
Then click install.
- Another window will appear asking for your password > Input password and click Test to verify the credentials.
- Go back to the monitoring module > Under the Oracle Instance (Ambria) > Right click on the Oracle License Information Collector > Choose Run now
After running the tasks > Choose Details to view the report.
- A new window will appear showing the report of various features and options being used within the instance.
We’ve successfully installed/added the Oracle License collector task on dbWatch.