Configure SSH to view cpu and disk usage
Currently the tasks for CPU and disk usage are not installed. You must enable SSH to install it.
- Go to the management module > Right click on the Instance > Choose Configure
- A new window will appear > Select the Authentications tab > Press the Add button to add SSH authentication
- Specify the username and password > Then tick the Properties checkbox at the right
- Click the Test button to check if the credentials are valid > On top click Save.
- Go back to the monitoring module > On top choose Configure Monitoring
- A new window will appear, now you can see that the task for CPU usage alert and Disk usage alert has been added to the list of tasks and is now installed in this MySQL instance.
Thanks for your feedback.