dbWatch allows you to monitor the status of your database replication.
You can do this by installing replication status task in dbWatch.
- Choose Configure Monitoring
- Select the instance you want to install the task in.
- Tick Replication status and click install to enable the task.
- Go back to the monitoring window right click the task and choose run now.
- After executing the task, Right click replication status > choose details to view more information regarding your replication publication and its subscribers.
Thanks for your feedback.