dbWatch is a highly scalable software solution helping enterprises monitor and manage large numbers of database servers efficiently, providing total control over all aspects of operation, performance and resource usage. dbWatch will give you the total overview you need in order to maximize efficiency and minimize the resources you spend on running all your databases.
Currently the supported systems are:
- Oracle: 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c
• Standard edition and Enterprise edition
• Oracle RAC cluster
• Oracle Dataguard
• Oracle Pluggable databases
• Note: only standard version required
- MS SQL Server: 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019
• MS SQL Server AlwaysOn
- Sybase: 12, 15
- MySQL: 5.0 and later
- MariaDB: 5 and later
- PostgreSQL: 8.2 and later
- Microsoft Azure
dbWatch is unique with its combination of closed and open source code, giving end users or external developers the possibility to create and extend the product. All code developed by dbWatch for running within the databases, both in monitoring, reporting and management is open to read and change, to suit customer needs. Development tools for this are integrated in the application.